Truck parking tarmac / concrete
CCTV Monitoring room
Security cameras around the site
A valid ticket must be displayed inside your windscreen – these can be purchased from the shop (or out of hours, from the security team).
Between the hours of 10pm and 6am we operate a “no noise” policy in our lorry park. Trailer swaps/drops are not permitted overnight and refrigerated units must be switched off.
All drivers of hazardous loads must report to a member of staff on arrival and park at least 6 bays away from the building and fuel tanks.
Pay for overnight parking and we’ll give you a voucher to be redeemed in the cafe, shop or bar.
Please contact Junction 29 on 01246 599600 to open an account and benefit from easy, fortnightly invoicing.
- Fenced, floodlit, tarmac parking for over 100 vehicles
- CCTV, Number plate recognition and perimeter lighting
- Monitored security patrols throughout the night by site staff
- Pay by cash, credit/debit card, fuel card or SNAP account
- Parking available 24/7 – including weekends
Cash & Credit/Debit cards are accepted and also SNAP Accounts and fuel cards are accepted.