Truck parking tarmac / concrete
CCTV Monitoring room
Security cameras around the site
A valid ticket must be displayed inside your windscreen – these can be purchased from the shop (or out of hours, from the security team).
Between the hours of 10pm and 6am we operate a “no noise” policy in our lorry park. Trailer swaps/drops are not permitted overnight and refrigerated units must be switched off.
All drivers of hazardous loads must report to a member of staff on arrival and park at least 6 bays away from the building and fuel tanks.
Pay for overnight parking and we’ll give you a voucher to be redeemed in the cafe, shop or bar.
Please contact Junction 29 on 01246 599600 to open an account and benefit from easy, fortnightly invoicing.
For Bunkered Fuel Facilities please click fuel icon
- Fenced, floodlit, tarmac parking for over 100 vehicles
- CCTV, Number plate recognition and perimeter lighting
- Monitored security patrols throughout the night by site staff
- Pay by cash, credit/debit card, fuel card or SNAP account
- Parking available 24/7 – including weekends
Cash & Credit/Debit cards are accepted and also SNAP Accounts and fuel cards are accepted.